Next to security, customs and passport controls, the modern lounge provides an adequate environment for both business and private flight passengers and crews.
Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport is located very close to the country´s main road network. With just a stone's throw away from the motorways A33 and A 44 you will find excellent road links making access easy and very convenient. The airport is clearly signposted.
Approaching the Airport from the main entry, pass through both entrance and exit barriers on parking zone P1, then take the first turning to the right and another sharp right turn at the end of the declining road.
• Site Map |Download|
• Brochure: Parking at the Airport|Download|
• Airside escort and transport to and from the aircraft for passengers, crews and baggage
• Weather data, air-fuel service, de-icing and ground-power supply
• Advance notification of customs and passport control for cross-boarder flights.
• Assistance for disabled passengers
• Taxi- and hire car reservations
Meeters and Greeters
Meeters and greeters find parking facilities right outside the GAT. This zone is free of charge.
For long term parking please make use of the general parking facilities.
Contact and hours of operation
24h aviation backup and service
OPS and Aircraft Handling
Fon +49 (0) 2955. 77-230
Fax +49 (0) 2955. 77-240